at Friday, July 03, 2009 Posted by Mac

Uttaradit - Friday, July 3

11:22 AM

The kids are in Pah Leurat today, teaching grades 1-6 on their own with Benyapa in charge. Boosaba and I are in the provincial capital, a relative metropolis some twenty-five miles downriver. Boosaba is out buying groceries for the group and insurance for the fifty village kids who will be joining our day-trip to Sukhothai tomorrow, and I'm at i-Kroon, my favorite coffee house in Uttaradit, savoring serial cappuccinos while using their Wi-Fi to upload nearly a hundred high-res images to our web site. The connection is stable if not fast, so I should be done within an hour.

Inside Thailand families are welcome to download and print as many of these as they like. Others should contact me first, as all of these images were taken by Benyapa or myself and are copyrighted to Inside Thailand.

2 comments:

  1. My goodness I've looked thru all 106 new photos posted several times- what a fabulous experience. Everyone just looks so happy and involved in every photo. Thank you Mac for taking the time to drive to the place where you could upload these- I know it was an arduous process - but the enjoyment we have from viewing them and sharing them is beyond explanation. I hope you all have a great 2 more weeks - it will go by so fast- treasure each moment...elizabeth

  1. These are fantastic photos. Such a beautiful place and people. Ejoy!
    -Gary Baker (Molly)